We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to supervise general and sales accounting operations by controlling, verifying, and proofreading our financial transactions.
Senior Accountant's responsibilities include financial reporting ( to management, tax authorities, and internal/external auditors), maintaining the general ledger, and preparing month-end close procedures. A successful Senior Accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts. The ideal candidate has also experience in team building in order to collaborate and/or manage a team of Accountants and Junior Accountants. Moreover, he/she is able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
● Solid experience of financial statements and financial report preparation for both internal and external parties (legal authorities) including but not limited to income tax, VAT and SSO reporting
● Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Skillful in preparing and presenting management and budget reports
● Analytical skills.
● Time management skills.
● Proficiency in English is a must
● High communication skills.
● Self-confident, decisive,multi-task, resilient, and able to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines required
Powered By Hire.Camp