We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including maintenance and development of our WordPress plugin.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Developing and maintaining WordPress plugin.
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress systems.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development and plugin modification.
- Strong understanding of the WordPress Codex, custom post type, custom fields, shortcodes, and Admin POST/AJAX functionalities.
- Understanding of WooCommerce.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON) is a plus.
- Knowledge of version control systems, specifically Git is a plus.
- Being responsible and proactive.
- Good collaboration skills.
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
Bonus points if you also have:
Experience in Laravel/Lumen
Familiarity with Agile frameworks