We gather smart people with high diversity who are willing to go extra mile to deliver extraordinary results. We believe by empowering the right people with the right mindset. PodroCo is a company that develops various products which go through cyclic programs to deliver the required features and platforms to support our clients and business objectives. As product owner you will work closely with engineering teams and internal stakeholders to build magnificent products. We put our users first and prioritize our resources to meet their needs. As a product person, you bridge the gap between the real world and the world of engineering by helping the team learn about the business aspects of their products and what makes users happy.
● Coordinates the execution of product strategy, partnering with development and UX team
● Collaborates with external and internal stakeholders to understand requirements that will win in the market.
● Create and prioritize the Product backlog and release plans to facilitate delivering the most value to the market
● Participates in project planning, reviews, sprint and release planning, demos
● Create user and acceptance stories for teams
● Monitors team velocity and seeks to improve the product development process continuously
● Gather and analyze feedback on product features
● Work with stakeholders to understand, document, triage, and fix issues and bugs
● 1-2 years of experience as a product owner, translating and communicating requirements to developers.
● Attention to detail.
● Ability to manage multiple work streams concurrently and deliver on-time
● Must be able to work in an agile environment
● Excellent communication skills
● Working experiencing using Jira would be advantageous
● You have a similar background in a logistic environment
● Technical background
● Analytical skills
Powered By Hire.Camp